PDA

View Full Version : Cannot download any YouTube videos

Oscar
12-31-2019, 04:34 PM
DownloadStudio 10.0.4.0 (paid) was working perfectly then suddenly it would only download the web html file but no video. I tried several other options under the "action" tab but no video. I went to the help section and reviewed the simple instructions noted in Conceiva help section for DownloadStudio. I UN-installed and re-installed the program 3 times, disabled my firewall and anti-virus program during installation and after 3 hours of trouble shooting, I give up! I need help, Please.

Paul
01-06-2020, 09:39 AM
Please contact us via email at support [at] conceiva [dot] com and we'll provide a patch that should get you back up and running.

Rorchach91
05-26-2020, 06:20 PM
I've had almost the same problem: lots of videos can't be processed download.
Asked my software engineer friends in Google, they said they've implemented a video codec name AV1, that may cause the problem (possibly).
Not yet known if Conceiva supported that function, think they will add it soon. But for now, I did search google for AV1 video downloader substitutes.

Peter
05-27-2020, 09:22 AM
Please send an email to support [at] conceiva [dot] com and we will send you a patch to try.

HomerRamone
05-31-2020, 11:58 PM
Im in the same boat. Got the patch and applied it but fails to download :(

wn_reason;_please_report_this_issue_on_https___yt-dl.org_bug_._Make_sure_you_are_using_the_latest_ve rsion;_type__youtube-dl_-U__to_update._Be_sure_to_call_youtube-dl_with_the_--verbose_flag_and_include_its_complete_output..flv

Peter
06-01-2020, 09:44 AM
Please send an email to support [at] conceiva [dot] com and we will send you a new patch

HomerRamone
06-02-2020, 01:41 AM
Great. Will do. Thanks