PDA

View Full Version : Support for locally stored Movie Trailers

smitbret
02-11-2020, 12:45 AM
Links die. It would be great if there were an option to playback locally stored trailers.

Peter
02-11-2020, 08:25 AM
Local trailers will be found by Mezzmo if they have -trailer at the end of the file name just before the extension. An example would be Batman-trailer.mp4 alongside the movie Batman.mp4. You can also specify TrailerURL in an nfo file alongside the movie file.

Paul
02-11-2020, 10:36 AM
Mezzmo wiki has been updated to document supported local movie trailer files. See http://www.mezzmo.com/wiki/doku.php?id=supported_external_metadata_files.

smitbret
02-12-2020, 03:57 AM
I am running a small (10 title) test database while I am trying to figure out how to get Actor and Trailer info working properly. I am still unable to get Mezzmo to recognize locally stored movie trailers:

After adding the trailer, I am updating the Media library and the Trailer link is still missing in all of the test file:

If I set Mezzmo to scrape the internet for metadata then I get the links for Trailers so that part is working. Am I mistaken in thinking they should be showing up in the same place?

Peter
02-12-2020, 10:02 AM
Trailers will only get added when you maintain the file and not when it is initially added. We have fixed this and will release it in a minor update to 6.0.0.0. You can run Maintenance on the file to get the trailer.

smitbret
02-12-2020, 01:57 PM
I go this to work but there seems to be a bug. I have a 10 folder/file test database. If I select all of them and then <Maintain Files> and try to do it as a group, then all of the locally stored trailers get linked to the first file/folder in the list:

In this case, it's Wayne's World

Peter
02-12-2020, 04:16 PM
I have reproduced this here, we will investigate further and fix the issue for the minor update following 6.0.0.0.