PDA

View Full Version : No Artwork from TVDB

martyd
06-03-2020, 09:49 AM
Is anyone else experiencing this? When I Get Online Video Metadata for a TV Show I get the metadata but no artwork. Doing the same for a movie works correctly. When I visit THETVDB website all the artwork is there. Perhaps they have changed something again.

jbinkley60
06-03-2020, 10:51 AM
Is anyone else experiencing this? When I Get Online Video Metadata for a TV Show I get the metadata but no artwork. Doing the same for a movie works correctly. When I visit THETVDB website all the artwork is there. Perhaps they have changed something again.

I just tested a couple of different TV shows and the artwork came back fine.

Jeff

martyd
06-03-2020, 12:16 PM
Thanks, JB. Both files I tried today came up no artwork, but I tried some older files and the artwork appeared for them, so not a Mezzmo issue. Would you like to try "Eastenders" and "The A Word" for me and see what you get?

Peter
06-03-2020, 04:59 PM
The path to the poster starts with /banners/graphical where previous poster paths did not contain /banners and Mezzmo adds this so for The A word we try to get /banners//banners/graphical which fails. Send an email to support [at] conceiva [dot] com and we will send you a patch to try.

martyd
06-04-2020, 03:41 PM
Thanks, Peter. The patch works a treat.