PDA

View Full Version : Select subtitles in Android Mezzmo app.

beta1
06-08-2020, 07:34 PM
Cay you please return back function to select subtitle stream in Mezzmo Android App.

Thank You.

Peter
06-09-2020, 10:56 AM
The option to select the subtitle is available in the Mezzmo Android app. If the subtitle is external or embedded in a supported file format the subtitle will be available in the CC button to be selected.

beta1
06-20-2020, 06:07 AM
Nope.

No more option, only Audio.

Latest Mezzmo 6.0.4.0 Server.
Mezzmo Android profile (tried also with Samsung F, no diference).
Subtitle external SRT. Every settings correct.
Subtitles normaly plays, but you cannot turn off or select another.
Latest Android APK.

ftanner
06-22-2020, 06:29 AM
Nope.

No more option, only Audio.

Latest Mezzmo 6.0.4.0 Server.
Mezzmo Android profile (tried also with Samsung F, no diference).
Subtitle external SRT. Every settings correct.
Subtitles normaly plays, but you cannot turn off or select another.
Latest Android APK.

I can confirm that his screen shot looks exactly like the latest version available on the Google Play Store. No CC, only an audio note.

Peter
06-22-2020, 10:10 AM
Mezzmo may be burning the subtitles into the video when transcoding in this case, please go to the properties of the file in Mezzmo and check on the Transcoding tab to see if a transcoded file exists. You can select to 'Use Original file' from here to force Mezzmo to stream the original file to the device. Selecting the Samsung F profile with Mezzmo Android will not work as the subtitle formats supported are different so may result in subtitles being burned into the video when transcoded or not displayed at all.

beta1
09-18-2020, 05:24 PM
I confirm that the CC button in Mezzmo for Android is back in all of my Android devices.

I did not change any settings in Mezzmo Servers.

It has to be Mezzmo App update, to fix the issue?

Peter
09-21-2020, 09:23 AM
Yes there was a Mezzmo app update which fixed the issue.