PDA

View Full Version : Samsung Tizen App - Subtitle size and auto find server

beta1
06-08-2020, 07:37 PM
Can you add option to select size, color and text in Samsung Tizen App. Also to select subtitle in audio stream.

Can you add automatic find Mezzmo DLNA server without entering IP adress.

Thank You.

Peter
06-09-2020, 10:47 AM
Thanks for the suggestion. It is tricky to automatically find the Mezzmo server without entering the IP address as the Tizen environment does not allow multicast socket messages so the app is unable to perform a DLNA search for servers. We will investigate to see if the Tizen framework has made any changes in this area.

Subtitles should be selectable if they are external or embedded in a supported file format. I'm not sure what you mean by selecting subtitle in audio stream.

beta1
06-20-2020, 06:13 AM
Where can I find in Mezmmo Tizen App:
Change subtitle font and size?
Change subtitles/ turn off subtitles?
Change audio stream?

Can you post screenshots where I can find and select the options.

Thank You.

Peter
06-22-2020, 10:13 AM
In the Tizen app you can press the up or the down button to display the menu which will allow you to select the audio track and turn subtitles on or off. I do not have access to a Samsung TV currently to be able to post screenshots of this.

beta1
09-18-2020, 05:10 PM
Yes, I found the menu for selection of subtitles and audio streams.

But, the subtitles are way too small. Can you make a settings to change subtitle size?

And position for skipping time is always going back to the beginning 0:00:00 time. Can you also fix that?

Peter
09-21-2020, 09:21 AM
The subtitle size is currently fixed and cannot be changed, we will look at introducing a setting for the subtitle text size.

The position may go back to 0:00:00 if the file is being transcoded on the fly, please check in the Transcoding tab in Mezzmo to see if the file is being transcoded and if it is either wait until transcoding completes or pre-transcode the file.