PDA

View Full Version : Mezzmo and Windows 10 2004

Nightlight
06-22-2020, 01:06 AM
My Computer upgraded itself to windows 10 Ver 2004, now Mezzmo does not run. It loads the initial Mezzmo screen..then loading plugins then quits.

I also noticed that windows had turned media streaming off, I turned it on and re-booted only to find it was turned off again.

Is this another problem with 2004?

thanks,

Night....

Peter
06-22-2020, 10:33 AM
Can you please try downloading the Mezzmo installer from our website and run it to repair the installation to see if this helps?

Nightlight
06-22-2020, 07:58 PM
Can you please try downloading the Mezzmo installer from our website and run it to repair the installation to see if this helps?

Hi Peter, thanks for the speedy reply.
I did as you requested and this is what happened....

Ran the installer and immediately got this popup

Clicked OK and the installer continued but when I ran Mezzmo the same thing happened..it just closed during "loading plugins"

best regards,

Night...

ftanner
06-23-2020, 01:13 AM
Hi Peter, thanks for the speedy reply.
I did as you requested and this is what happened....

Ran the installer and immediately got this popup

Clicked OK and the installer continued but when I ran Mezzmo the same thing happened..it just closed during "loading plugins"

best regards,

Night...

Did you rename your Mezzmo media service during initial installation from the default name? For instance, I renamed mine to 'RhaeVision' and now I get that same error message every time I update Mezzmo. I have to go in and manually re-start the media service, but other than that it works fine.

Nightlight
06-23-2020, 10:20 AM
Did you rename your Mezzmo media service during initial installation from the default name? For instance, I renamed mine to 'RhaeVision' and now I get that same error message every time I update Mezzmo. I have to go in and manually re-start the media service, but other than that it works fine.

Hi, No, I did not rename anything. FYI In Windows computer management/services There is no Mezzmo service listed.

jbinkley60
06-23-2020, 11:30 AM
Did you look under the Mezzmo Media Server settings and ensure it is set to run as a service vs. in console mode ? If it is set to service you might try setting to console. then set it back to a service.

Peter
06-23-2020, 11:40 AM
Can you please try going to c:\users\<username>\appData\local\Conceiva (where <username> is your username) and rename the Mezzmo folder to _Mezzmo then try running Mezzmo to see if the application starts.

Nightlight
06-23-2020, 08:58 PM
Can you please try going to c:\users\<username>\appData\local\Conceiva (where <username> is your username) and rename the Mezzmo folder to _Mezzmo then try running Mezzmo to see if the application starts.

Hi Peter,

I've done as you suggested and Mezzmo is now running....Just rebuilding my library now, I'll keep you informed mate.

cheers,

Night....

UPDATE.. All working fine now...Thank you :)