PDA

View Full Version : Intermittent Subtitle Question

ftanner
10-01-2021, 05:55 AM
I'm not sure if this has ever been asked before, so I think I will ask it.

So, I only speak and understand English. All of the movies that I download have English. However, some movies have intermittent spots in them with non-English in them. Like Arabic, Russian, or Spanish. Is there a way for Mezzmo to only subtitle those portions of the movies?

Thank you.

Peter
10-01-2021, 09:52 AM
Yes it is possible but you need to have the subtitle file which contains only subtitles for those sections. Subtitles contain text and time offsets for when they should be displayed so this will work like a normal subtitle file and you can set the language to english when adding the subtitle file to the file in properties on the subtitles tab.

ftanner
10-02-2021, 11:28 AM
Yes it is possible but you need to have the subtitle file which contains only subtitles for those sections. Subtitles contain text and time offsets for when they should be displayed so this will work like a normal subtitle file and you can set the language to english when adding the subtitle file to the file in properties on the subtitles tab.

So that's the only way huh? Good to know but a bummer...hehehe The show I am watching right now that prompted the question didn't come with subtitle files.