PDA

View Full Version : Movie list not complete

ltm82
12-02-2021, 02:18 AM
Hi All,

I got a strange behaviour . Using my Iphone XR i can't see all movie listed in my library. I just can see my complete movie list using Kodi installed in a Amazon Firestick.

I also notice that if i set Kodi as profile device for my Iphone it show me the full list. But it is not the correct profile for my Iphone XR.

I also tried to install PlayerXtreme in my Iphone XR but nothing is changed. It doesn't show me a full movie list.

Why?

Could you help me?

Thanks for your help

Paolo

jbinkley60
12-02-2021, 02:44 AM
Hi All,

I got a strange behaviour . Using my Iphone XR i can't see all movie listed in my library. I just can see my complete movie list using Kodi installed in a Amazon Firestick.

I also notice that if i set Kodi as profile device for my Iphone it show me the full list. But it is not the correct profile for my Iphone XR.

I also tried to install PlayerXtreme in my Iphone XR but nothing is changed. It doesn't show me a full movie list.

Why?

Could you help me?

Thanks for your help

Paolo

The profile needs to match the software talking to Mezzmo, not necessarily the device it is running on. In this case you are running Kodi to speak to Mezzmo so Kodi is the proper profile. Are you running the Kodi addon (http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/10087-Mezzmo-Kodi-Addon-Update/page17) or just Kodi natively ?

Thanks,

Jeff

ltm82
12-02-2021, 03:19 AM
I only tried to set kodi as profile device in Mezzmo. Just setting my iphone as Kodi Profile i can see a full list but for example if i set the original profile i can't see full list but only 30 movies instead of 110 movies.

it seems to depend on the device profile selected. but i need i profile that permit me to stream to my Iphone using the correct transcoding feature

jbinkley60
12-02-2021, 05:36 AM
I only tried to set kodi as profile device in Mezzmo. Just setting my iphone as Kodi Profile i can see a full list but for example if i set the original profile i can't see full list but only 30 movies instead of 110 movies.

it seems to depend on the device profile selected. but i need i profile that permit me to stream to my Iphone using the correct transcoding feature

Ok. I understand now. Peter can provide more guidance on the profile for your iPhone and why it isn't displaying the entire list. The fact that it works with the Kodi profile and displays everything is good.

Jeff

Peter
12-02-2021, 09:22 AM
It sounds like PlayerXtreme can play all formats without transcoding. Please try using PlayerXtreme and set the device profile to Kodi to see if the videos play.

ltm82
12-02-2021, 09:04 PM
It sounds like PlayerXtreme can play all formats without transcoding. Please try using PlayerXtreme and set the device profile to Kodi to see if the videos play.

I also need to use transcoding (using quicksync) for some 4k movie that is impossible to stream without transcoding

Peter
12-06-2021, 08:50 AM
You will most likely need to pre-transcode these files as transcoding on the fly will be too slow.

ftanner
01-01-2022, 08:24 AM
Not that it is your issue, given that you're on an iPhone, but I had a similar issue on an older Samsung TV that turned out to be a memory issue with the TV itself. The TV was just incapable of displaying past a certain point due to its limitations.

ltm82
02-02-2022, 01:40 AM
I just found testing that using Roku 4k or Kodi profiles my iphone xr is able to see all the movie list.

I also get the issue using the default NTSC o Pal profiles. The movie list is not complete.

Do you have any idea?

ltm82
02-02-2022, 01:44 AM
You will most likely need to pre-transcode these files as transcoding on the fly will be too slow.

The Same. Trascoding the movie does not fix the issue. The Transcoded movie is not in the list.

Peter
02-02-2022, 01:03 PM
Can you please try using the VLC app on your iPhone to see if this sees all the movies and plays them?

ltm82
02-03-2022, 03:48 AM
Hi Peter,

Also tried using VLC. Nothing changed. It seems a Profiles Issue. It works if I select Roku 4k or Kodi as profiles. In this case mezzmo send all the movie list to my Iphone XR. If i select another profile (example the Roku without "4K") Mezzmo does not send to my Xr the full list.

thanks for your help

Peter
02-03-2022, 08:42 AM
You will need to use the VLC profile with the VLC app.

ltm82
02-12-2022, 08:37 PM
You will need to use the VLC profile with the VLC app.

I got a full Movie list just using roku4k profile or kodi
Profile. Using vlc profile the list is not complete.

Peter
02-14-2022, 09:16 AM
The attribute ignoresoaplimit in these profiles will be allowing Mezzmo server to send all the items instead of stopping at the soap limit which is a maximum size for XML SOAP responses. You can edit the VLC profile to add ignoresoaplimit="1" in the name section.