PDA

View Full Version : FInally got mewzzmo running

Caveboy
12-21-2010, 06:44 PM
I finally got Mezzmo running and I could see Mezzmo from my PS3 and Sony bluray player. I add the folder where my movies are but when I clicked down to the folder form from PS3 or the bluray, there is an error message that said "there are no titles". I could see the pictures and the music but no video files from my media server

Paul
12-22-2010, 10:02 AM
Can you please check that you're in Video mode on the XMB (cross media bar) - also which device profiles are you using for the devices (as per the Media Devices dialog)?

Caveboy
12-22-2010, 02:49 PM
Can you please check that you're in Video mode on the XMB (cross media bar) - also which device profiles are you using for the devices (as per the Media Devices dialog)?

How do you check that I am in the video mode? I added the drive and it does not see any movies on the drive. I added the movies by selecting insert and add folder and browse to the drive where my movies are and clicked ok when the folder properties came up. The status window came up and it does the scanning and stopped after 10 seconds but I didn't see any movies or videos

Paul
12-22-2010, 03:16 PM
I thought you meant that you're not seeing videos on your devices (when browsing Mezzmo server), but if you don't see videos even in Mezzmo that's a whole different issue then. If you go to Videos -> All Video Files playlist in Mezzmo (on the PC), do you see any files?

Caveboy
12-22-2010, 03:25 PM
I can't see them on the PC either.t sees the pictures and the music only. However, under PS3 meda server< i could see all my movies

Paul
12-22-2010, 03:49 PM
Ok, so we'll need to figure out why they're not showing up on the PC first. Can you please enable logging (see this thread: http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/419-FAQ-How-to-turn-on-diagnostic-logging) then add a folder with video files to Mezzmo and once it's done, please send the logs to support (at) conceiva (dot) com

Caveboy
12-23-2010, 05:03 AM
I could add one file at a time but not folders or drive!

Paul
12-23-2010, 09:37 AM
If you add one video file at a time, it shows up, but if you add a whole folder or do a scan of the same folder it doesn't?