PDA

View Full Version : VLC Mobile iOS Showing Partial Playlist

vguitarist
02-09-2022, 03:57 PM
I'm testing VLC mobile (iOS) with my Mezzmo server and noticed all playlists max out at first 44-47 videos. I've tried other mobile players and some have the issue while others do not. Any idea how to fix it?

Peter
02-10-2022, 08:46 AM
Can you please try setting the VLC iPad profile for this device to see if it helps?

vguitarist
02-10-2022, 04:11 PM
Switching to the VLC iPad profile fixed the file quantity issue, but now the thumbnails don't populate to the left of the individual video files (whereas they did with the generic profile). There are thumbnails on all playlist folders, however (grabbed from the first video in the folder). I tried messing with the device section in the VLC iPad PRF, but couldn't get the thumbnails to populate.

Peter
02-14-2022, 09:10 AM
The problem is in the VLC iPad profile with the supportsvideothumbnails being set to 0. The part of the VLC iPad profile that fixes the quantity issue is ignoresoaplimit="1". You can set the supportsvideothumbnails to 1 or just remove it then save the profile and restart your Mezzmo media server.

vguitarist
02-14-2022, 09:46 AM
The problem is in the VLC iPad profile with the supportsvideothumbnails being set to 0. The part of the VLC iPad profile that fixes the quantity issue is ignoresoaplimit="1". You can set the supportsvideothumbnails to 1 or just remove it then save the profile and restart your Mezzmo media server.

Thanks Peter, I already tried that. Didn’t work.

Peter
02-14-2022, 11:42 AM
Please make sure to restart your Mezzmo media server after modifying the profile to ensure that the profile is reloaded.

vguitarist
02-14-2022, 04:18 PM
Please make sure to restart your Mezzmo media server after modifying the profile to ensure that the profile is reloaded.

That did it. Thanks

gehlotsur
10-07-2022, 08:27 PM
How do I change the aspect ratio in VLC iOS? tellculvers com survey (https://www.surveyzop.com/tellculvers/) taco bell breakfast hours (https://www.surveyzop.com/taco-bell-breakfast-hours/)