PDA

View Full Version : Mezzmo File Layout

needle
02-13-2022, 05:45 AM
Getting closer to getting Mezzmo to work for me; my issue in the beginning is that I have 900 plus ISO files that worked on a now deceased media player. So, all by itself , Mezzmo showed up under Source on my Samsung; I got excited; it actually sees the folders on the pc; but ALL my ISO files show up as folders ( containers I guess ) even thought the ISO files show up in a long list left pane in Mezzmo on the PC. So. i can play the ISO files on the PC but not on the Samsung ; weird.

Ideas please. I need files to show up as files not folders.

jbinkley60
02-13-2022, 08:23 AM
Getting closer to getting Mezzmo to work for me; my issue in the beginning is that I have 900 plus ISO files that worked on a now deceased media player. So, all by itself , Mezzmo showed up under Source on my Samsung; I got excited; it actually sees the folders on the pc; but ALL my ISO files show up as folders ( containers I guess ) even thought the ISO files show up in a long list left pane in Mezzmo on the PC. So. i can play the ISO files on the PC but not on the Samsung ; weird.

Ideas please. I need files to show up as files not folders.

When you try to play them on your Samsung TV what happens and what model is it ? Also, in the Media Devices window on the Mezzmo server for your Samsung TV under the Transcoding tab is the "Transcode all incompatible media types' option enabled or disabled ? Lastly, what profile is set for your Samsung TV on the Mezzmo server Media Devices window ?

Jeff

Peter
02-14-2022, 09:18 AM
Some Samsung devices browser directly into the Videos playlist so if your ISO files are placed at the root of the library they will not appear on the Samsung unless you move them under Videos.