PDA

View Full Version : Active Playlist Subcategory Name

vguitarist
04-10-2022, 10:27 AM
Hi Peter,

I'm rebuilding my Mezzmo server and am trying to use an active playlist for a multi-season TV show (instead of manually creating subcategory playlists for each season). The hierarchy is set to Disc/Season to group by season, however all that displays is the season's numerical value. I'd like the <dynamic> subcategory playlists to say "Season X" instead of just a number. Is this possible?

Now:

TV Show Name
etc.

Prefer:

TV Show Name
Season 1
Season 2
Season 3
Season 4
etc.

Thanks

Peter
04-11-2022, 08:56 AM
Hi,
unfortunately it is not possible to change the name of the season from just a number in the dynamic playlists. If your files on disk are in this structure then you could add the folder to Mezzmo to achieve this and Mezzmo will display the folder structure.

vguitarist
04-19-2022, 09:53 AM
Hi,
unfortunately it is not possible to change the name of the season from just a number in the dynamic playlists. If your files on disk are in this structure then you could add the folder to Mezzmo to achieve this and Mezzmo will display the folder structure.

My folder structure was already configured as "Season X". Dragging each network folder into Mezzmo from Windows Explorer and then setting the file type, works like a charm. Thanks