PDA

View Full Version : Subtitles help

ant-dat
01-05-2023, 10:25 PM
Hi, wonder if you could give me some advice/help.
I have a LG OLED55B8PLA and using LG TV (2018 modles) Profile. But for some reason i don't get subtiltes. I have looked at the settings on the tv and all look set correctly, I have tried the same film on one of my other TV's (samsung LT23B550 profile Samsung H) and the subtitles display as expected.

I don;t see any errors in the logs.

Peter
01-09-2023, 09:58 AM
The subtitles may not appear if they are embedded in the file or if they are in an external file and the TV does not support the file format with external subtitles. Please make sure transcoding is enabled for the device and in Transcoding settings as Mezzmo may need to transcode to support subtitles.

ant-dat
01-10-2023, 03:51 AM
Hi Peter,
Thanks for the reply,
I have checked the transcode incompatible media files so they can be played on the device, in the device setting and it is enabled

Peter
01-10-2023, 09:41 AM
Can you please enable diagnostic logging http://www.mezzmo.com/wiki/doku.php?id=using_logging&s[]=diagnostic then after restarting your Mezzmo media server try streaming the file to the TV and then send the logs to support [at] conceiva [dot] com so we can investigate further.

ant-dat
01-11-2023, 05:06 AM
Email sent as requested.