PDA

View Full Version : Cannot Forward and Rewind with Sony Home Theater E570

thangmngan
12-23-2010, 01:50 PM
I just bought a Sony Home Theater BlueRay E570. I installed Mezzmo on Windows 7 Enterpise. Everything is work fine except that I cannot do the forward or Rewind with the video. does anybody have some issues like that?

Thank you so much for your help

Paul
12-23-2010, 01:51 PM
We've just released an update for Mezzmo to v2.1.12 - did you install this version or a previous one? If a previous one, please update your copy and FF/REW should work, provided you select "Sony BDP" or "Sony HT" device profile in the Media Devices dialog. Please let me know how that goes.

thangmngan
12-24-2010, 02:21 AM
Thanks for your help.
Update the newest version of Mezzom. And the mezzom automatically update the device profile "Sony HT NTSC". However, I still can't FF/REW. when I paused the video and push FF button, it show FF symbol on the screen but didn't FF the video. Should I set up to another Profile. I have been trying to using the Sony Blueray profile, still the same result. is that problem only happen with the Sony Home Theater E570.

Paul
12-24-2010, 08:47 AM
Can you please turn on logging (see this thread: http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/419-FAQ-How-to-turn-on-diagnostic-logging) then start playing a file and press the FF button. After the FF symbol comes up on screen, stop the server and send us the logs to support (at) conceiva (dot) com for investigation.