PDA

View Full Version : iTunes playlists

elgibby
12-26-2010, 05:52 AM
After several frustrating days and several attempts, I finally got my iTunes library into Mezzmo, rushed downstairs to the Sony BD 570 and the TV to check out my playlists and discovered that all songs in each playlist are ... alphabetical. Is there a way to fix it? There isn't even a way shuffle tracks.

elgibby
12-26-2010, 07:06 AM
Sorry, see this was asked and answered just a few threads below. My search terms didn't make these pop up.

elgibby
12-27-2010, 12:25 AM
If I understand this, playlists created in iTunes do not hold track order at this time. But playlists created in Mezzmo do? That's not working for me via a Sony BD 570. Is that an issue with the Sony or with Mezzmo?

Paul
12-27-2010, 09:55 AM
No, playlists created in Mezzmo do not hold file order either - this will be implemented later. At the moment only the Active artist->album playlist has special sorting by track (song) order.

elgibby
12-27-2010, 11:20 AM
No, playlists created in Mezzmo do not hold file order either - this will be implemented later. At the moment only the Active artist->album playlist has special sorting by track (song) order.

Thanks, Dennis, I hope file order comes sooner rather than later!

Paul
03-28-2013, 06:01 PM
Mezzmo v3.1 has been released and one of the new features is random shuffling on playlists and folders. See full changelog at http://www.conceiva.com/products/mezzmo/whatsnew.asp