PDA

View Full Version : Remove default playlists

IsNull
12-31-2010, 02:31 AM
Is there a way to remove the default playlists from view?

I use Mezzmo primarily to stream the family's movies. I have folders for the kids, adults, and home movies. When I connect with the PS3 or Sony Bluray player I have to drill down through 'Artist', 'Creator', 'File Type', etc to get to the folders or other custom play list. Is there a way to safely disable the 'Artist', 'Creator', 'File Type', etc play lists from view without deleting them? I don't use all those views.

When I connect I would love to just have the option of Audio/Video/Pictures -> Theater/Kids/Home Movies -> list of all the movies in the kids folder.

blastman
12-31-2010, 03:41 AM
I didn't need them so just deleted them. simples.

:)

Adric
12-31-2010, 10:29 AM
You can edit the playlist sharing permissions. To do this right click on the playlist in question and go to playlist sharing permissions. You can disable access to these folders from your TV and PS3 or just allow one device to access these playlists.
You can also create your own playlists with what you want in them.

Paul
01-01-2011, 09:44 AM
The default playlists that are installed with Mezzmo are just like any other playlist. You can right-click on them and click Properties to edit them, or you can simply delete them using the Del key on your keyboard.