PDA

View Full Version : command line problem in 6.0.7

hhwh
01-05-2011, 06:11 PM
hi there,
i have been using downloadstudio for a while, especially the command line version.
i am using the same code i have been using successfully with the last 3 or 4 versions but with the latest 6.0.7 the behavior has changed.
the job is successfully added to the queue but in pending mode, whereas previously the job would start downloading immediately, as i intend and expect it.
and yes, i am using <add_jobs display_dialog=no>.
as i said, my code has not changed for several months, the only change is the recent upgrade to version 6.0.7.

do i need a different option now or is it a bug?

Peter
01-06-2011, 08:41 AM
It is a bug caused by a change we made to fix another issue, we will try and fix it soon for the next update.

Peter
01-06-2011, 02:28 PM
An updated DownloadStudio.exe is available in http://www.conceiva.com/temp/DownloadStudio/DownloadStudio.zip
Rename your existing DownloadStudio.exe to _DownloadStudio.exe and extract the contents of the zip file to the DownloadStudio install directory.

You can add the option download_immediately=yes to force the download to start:
<add_jobs display_dialog=no download_immediately=yes>

hhwh
01-08-2011, 01:33 PM
hi peter,
just saw your 2nd response and the updated exe together with the download_immediately flag does the trick. thanks for the quick response!

is there a place where i can find ALL xml commandline elements? they are not in the help file...

Peter
01-10-2011, 07:54 AM
Currently the command line tags are undocumented, we will try and get this documented when we have time.