PDA

View Full Version : HTC Desire HD Profile

Simran
01-15-2011, 05:16 PM
Hi Dennis and colleagues,

Would like to have a Mezzmo device profile for the HTC Desire HD mobile phone. In v2.1.12 Mezzo recognises the device as "unknown" and assigns the "Generic Device 1" profile.

I can play mp3 via Mezzmo, but not video (MKV, MP4 etc.) although I get in both cases a list of videos, thumbnails etc.

Happy to provide further info (e.g. logs etc. if you need them - please let me know where I should look :) )

Cheers,

Simran

Paul
01-17-2011, 08:55 AM
Hi Simran,

Yes, can you please send logs (see this thread: http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/419-FAQ-How-to-turn-on-diagnostic-logging) of browsing to and playing one of the MP3s to support (at) conceiva (dot) com and I'll be happy to make a new device profile.

Simran
01-21-2011, 11:42 AM
Hi Dennis,

Attached zip as requested. MP3s and .jpg image files work fine on the Desire HD.

One other thing - I noticed as I repeatedly browsed the Mezzmo server that in the video 'folder' list I ended up with multiple sub-folders entries of the same name e.g. a sub-folder called 'Hollywood' was listed 3 times after I had browsed to the "Folders' grouping under 'Video' three times. Don't know whether the Desire HD has a prob or Mezzmo....

Cheers,

Simran

Paul
01-21-2011, 12:41 PM
Hi Simran,

Thanks for the logs. Can you please send a message to support (at) conceiva (dot) com so that I'll be able to send you a device profile to try.

Simran
01-21-2011, 10:37 PM
Hi dennis,

E-mail sent as requested.

Cheers,

Simran

Kaiser2000
02-05-2011, 09:41 AM
Hi Simran..... just wondering what you're using to connect to the Mezzmo server as I have a desire HD myself and have tried various apps but haven't even gotten as far as you

Dillster
02-09-2011, 04:11 PM
Kaiser2000,

Dont' know if this will help you but I use a different method to get the files to the Desire:

UPNP DLNA media downloader to connect to mezzmo and download the files to the Desire,
then arcMedia to play the videos.

It's not streaming as such, but easier than plugging the phone into the pc.