PDA

View Full Version : Can't see any photos on the media device

st2430
01-16-2011, 09:19 PM
I've just installed Mezzmo to try it out with my Samsung HT-C5900 Home Theater system. After a bit of fiddling the server can now see the media device (Samsung) and the media device can see the server (identified as Mezzmo). When I select Mezzmo on the media device, it lets me choose between Videos, Music, or Photos, and I select photos. I then get a list of folders: All Photo Files, File Type, Recently Added, Top 50 Rated, and Year. But all these folders are empty. When I look at the same folders in Mezzmo on the PC, they contain what I expect them to contain. I've checked the Playlist Sharing Permissions for all folders and they say Allow all devices to access this playlist. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong but can't figure out what. Grateful for any tips.

Paul
01-17-2011, 10:37 AM
Which device profile are you using (as per the Media Devices dialog)? Is transcoding turned on or off?

Please turn on logging (see this thread: http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/419-FAQ-How-to-turn-on-diagnostic-logging) then browse to that photos folder again, once no photos come up, stop the server and send the logs to support (at) conceiva (dot) com - we'll help you out.

st2430
01-17-2011, 07:42 PM
The profile is Samsung C. I'm sending the log file created in the Mezzmo.exe folder, which is the only log created.

st2430
01-17-2011, 07:52 PM
Forgot: yes, transcoding is on.

Paul
01-18-2011, 08:34 AM
We'll need files from both folders. If the MezzmoMediaServer.exe folder does not have any .txt files, then please restart the server (using the stop/start button on the toolbar) and try again. There should be an empty "Logging" file there if logging is turned on.