PDA

View Full Version : Some Handbrake files not recognized

GreggJ
01-19-2011, 10:49 AM
Hello,

I have a trial copy of Mezzmo 2.1.12 on my HP Mediasmart home server and am streaming video to my Sony BDV E570 Blu-ray home theater system. It works well for most of my video files which are .mov and mp4 files. Some I have ripped of DVDs to .m4v files using Handbrake and for the most part they work well but I have several DVDs that refuse to transcode to the Sony Theater system, though they play with Quicktime just fine. The problem files all have FFmeg logs that show frame rate mismatches. I have the frame set in Handbrake at 29.97 FPS as this was the only way I could get any of the of the DVD ripped file to transcode in Mezzmo.

Attached is some of the FFmeg logs. The first one is from a file that transcodes well. The rest are problem files.

Thank in advance for your assistance

GreggJ

Paul
01-19-2011, 01:07 PM
Hello,

If transcoding fails, can you please send the logs so that we could check for error message from FFmpeg? Or, if possible, just send us one of those files and we'll try it here.

GreggJ
01-19-2011, 01:49 PM
Dennis,
Here are the log files except for the MezzmoMediaService.txt file which is 1.4 megabytes. What is the best way to get the MezzmoMediaService.txt file to you if you need this also?
Best Regards,
GreggJ

Paul
01-19-2011, 01:50 PM
Thanks! Can you please zip all of them up and send to support (at) conceiva (dot) com