PDA

View Full Version : Song Lyrics

Silentdane
01-20-2011, 06:54 AM
Hello

I can see that I can retrieve album lyrics, but can anyone tell me if I can see them on my Sony 46HX800 while i'm listening to mp3's?

If not, how do I use the lyrics?

Thx.

Paul
01-20-2011, 08:39 AM
Hello,

Unfortunately there is no way to see lyrics on any device at the moment. They are there simply for your own use within Mezzmo or if in the future we do find a device that supports lyrics, we'll have them ready.

Silentdane
01-23-2011, 04:55 PM
Can I play a song and see the lyric in Mezzmo or do I need a software mediaplayer that support lyrics? If I can see it in Mezzmo, where can I see it?

Is there someway to see if there's downloaded lyrics to a specific song?

Grundfuttock
01-24-2011, 12:54 AM
Hi,
I'm not sure if this is the answer to your actual question but....

From mezzmo, select the song you want to play. Right click and the options include "play". selecting this option plays the song selected using an external program. I'm guessing that the file association governs which progam is used to play it. Double clicking the song brings up the properties window which has a "Lyrics" tab. The lyrics (if you have downloaded them) are shown here.

I'm new to Mezzmo so there might be better (official) ways of doing this, but the above works for me.

Rgds,
Geoff

Paul
01-24-2011, 12:59 PM
Geoff pretty much summed it up :) That's the only way to use lyrics at the moment.

Silentdane
01-25-2011, 06:08 PM
Thank You very much :-)