PDA

View Full Version : Soundbridge support broken?

ChrisJenkins
01-22-2011, 09:10 PM
I currently use various devices, including 2x Roku Soundbridge, with TVersity. I am evaluar=ting Mezzmo as a potential TVersity replacement. I see that soundbridge support is new in the latest version (which I am using)?

Compared to TVersity, the Mezzmo Soundbriodge support seems to be (badly) broken. The only access function that behaves even slightly correctly from the soundbridge is 'Browse/Browse Server Containers' which gives alist of all Mezzmo libraries and playlist (unfortunately including video and photo folders and playlists which the device of course does not support). As long as one only accesses music playlists, files etc. within here then these play okay.

All other soundbridge access functions (Browse/Artists, Browse/Genres, Search/anything, Playlists etc.) just returns a seemingly random (but identical) list of tracks.

Are these known issues? Any plans to fix them?

Thanks.

Paul
01-24-2011, 09:55 AM
We actually don't have that device here in-house to test, but I'm sure we can fix up those folders using log files.

Can you please turn on logging (see this thread: http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/419-FAQ-How-to-turn-on-diagnostic-logging) then go to the "Browse/Artists", then once files come up, stop the server and save the logs. After that clear them out and repeat for the other access functions. After that please send in all those logs to support (at) conceiva (dot) com and we'll fix this up.