PDA

View Full Version : Movie stops

Dovvan
03-12-2011, 04:47 AM
Have been using Mezzmo for I while and I have a problem.
Sometimes movies stop and I have to restart them, sometimes it happens everytime I start a movie and sometimes I just have to restart it once. It can happend after 1 sec or after 1 hour.

Right now I have to use Samsung PC share manager instead, its not as good as mezzmo but it works fine. And its free.

Both the computer and the TV are connected with cable to me belkin router, and the network is stable.

Me TV is a Samsung LE46C755.

Paul
03-15-2011, 11:10 AM
Can you send us your logs? Please turn on logging (instructions to turn on logging (http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/419-FAQ-How-to-turn-on-diagnostic-logging) and try streaming a movie. When it stops playing, stop your Mezzmo media server and then zip up the logs and send them to us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com.

Aaron407
03-15-2011, 12:40 PM
I have the same issue with my Sony bluray player as I mentioned in a different thread. I've sent them logs, but I'm hoping others such as yourself will also send them some as Paul suggested in hopes of tracking down this issue. It seems to not be player or profile specific in my opinion.

Dovvan
03-21-2011, 12:09 AM
I've now sent you logfiles from today when I tried to play a movie that always stops after about 5 sec. It works fine with Samsung PC share manager.

I've also tried to turn off transcoding but gets the same result.