PDA

View Full Version : Support for phillips streamium SLM5500

sjedwardz
03-17-2011, 12:21 AM
Mezzmo used to have profiles for the phillips streamium players but they are not in the latest version!

Any clues as to which profile to use? The player is quite old but does work with tvserity.

I can see the files but pretty much everything I try to play doesn't work. I've tried quite a few profiles. Most of my files are 720p or above so will need to be transcoded down but the profiles aren't allowing this.

Paul
03-17-2011, 09:32 AM
I don't remember Mezzmo ever having Philips Streamium device profiles. Mezzmo does have device profiles for Philips TVs and Philips HT (home theater systems). Have you tried those?

If you have no success with these, then it is best you send us your logs and we can create a device profile specifically for the Streamium. Instructions to turn on logging - http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/419-FAQ-How-to-turn-on-diagnostic-logging. Once logging is turned on, connect to Mezzmo using your Streamium and try browsing/playing some files. Then stop your Mezzmo media server and zip up the logs and send them to us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com. Also, if you have a list of supported audio formats that the Streamium supports (check the manual), then send that to us as well. It will help us create a well-matched device profile.