PDA

View Full Version : Love Mezzmo

MetZ
01-13-2008, 08:33 AM
Hi People... ;)

I love this program.. Exactly what I was looking for...

After some small "headbangings" I got it working almost perfectly..

BtW people.. Completely remove all your codecs such as DivX, Xvid, ffdshow and so on.. THEN download XP CODEC PACK, or VISTA CODEC PACK if you use vista, to be able to stream all your videos to your device... Can you play the video in Mezzmo, then you can play it in your PS3 or similar..

A couple of things I would like in this program:

MKV support - I have codecs to play mkv files on my computer, but can not play in Mezzmo
WebTV - Sopcast - Tvu - TVants and so on would be cool..
Ability to have more control of what videos to have where (VIDEO/movies and VIDEO/tv-series/show/season 1 and so on)
More options in playlist creation - especially regarding video - maybe some imdb retrieval of cover art

As I said.. I love this program so far, but with more functions regarding a complete mediacenter for my PS3, I would prefer Mezzmo before everything else..

Keep up the good work, and please make some kind of webstreaming server extension so I can watch my soccer games in my living room and not on my computer ;)

Kind Regards!
-Tom-

Paul
01-14-2008, 08:16 AM
Hi Tom,

Thank you for the nice feedback! We will certainly consider your suggestions for inclusion into future Mezzmo updates.

Best regards,

Dennis

Luvpeaceguru
08-28-2008, 05:07 AM
Yes, I'm just gettiong into it and it looks promising. I've got 35 GB of music, 2 TB of standard def video and about 4 TB of HD. We'll see!

Paul
08-28-2008, 08:31 AM
Yes, I'm just gettiong into it and it looks promising. I've got 35 GB of music, 2 TB of standard def video and about 4 TB of HD. We'll see!
Please let me know how it goes. The new version (the update we're working on right now) will have even faster import of data.

Paul
12-15-2009, 05:40 PM
Mezzmo v2.1 is available now, so please try it. Most of, if not all, your suggestions have been implemented in this major new release.

More information at: http://www.mezzmo.com

Direct download link: http://www.conceiva.com/downloads/mezzmo-setup.exe