PDA

View Full Version : problem with rar and zip file

FrankMartin
03-23-2011, 06:25 AM
i download 58megabyte picture in one rar file and download compelet when i extract
file show me a messege file dameged or file corrupted or no archive found but i download with web browser file is ok what's happen????????????:confused:

Peter
03-23-2011, 08:01 AM
DownloadStudio downloads files using multiple splits, it is possible that one of these splits has not downloaded the correct file data and this has cause the file to become corrupt. This can happen when a service places restrictions on the number of times a url can be re-used for a connection. Can you provide us with the url that you downloaded so that we can test it?

FrankMartin
03-24-2011, 04:08 AM
this url:http://parsaspace.com/files/2831958884/Cats.Wallpapers_www.araddownload.com_.rar.html
password for extract:www.araddownload.com
i love download studio please help me i use limited traffic 3 gigabayte per 2 month i can't risk for broken download. please help me
many thanks

Peter
03-24-2011, 09:43 AM
I have sent you an email with a download link for an updated DownloadStudio.exe that may fix your problem, if you do not receive the email send an email to support@conceiva.com with the subject DownloadStudio Forum "Problem with rar and zip file" and we will send you the download link.

FrankMartin
03-24-2011, 11:27 PM
thanks i test this update and i tell you Fix Or not FiX

FrankMartin
03-25-2011, 01:48 AM
I have sent you an email with a download link for an updated DownloadStudio.exe that may fix your problem, if you do not receive the email send an email to support@conceiva.com with the subject DownloadStudio Forum "Problem with rar and zip file" and we will send you the download link.

Thank you my friend my problem compelety Fix and i happy now thanks to support
team:D

bigdog
03-28-2011, 09:08 AM
I have downloaded The Manchurian Candidate 2004.iso and can not open using WINRAR.
-- I have <checked> iso file in Winrar [settings] [integration] clicked OK

I can not open this file using WINRAR

When I click <test> the diagnostic message returns following error:

! C:\Users\John Acer\Documents\Vuze Downloads\The Manchurian Candidate (2004) avchd Pioen 2Lions-Team\MOVIE\The Manchurian Candidate 2004.iso: The command is not supported for this type of archive

Need help to convert iso to video file

Peter
03-28-2011, 09:28 AM
WinRAR probably cannot open the iso because if it is a DVD iso it has copy protection, you could try using Daemon tools to mount the iso http://www.daemon-tools.cc/eng/home

FrankMartin
04-07-2011, 09:26 PM
hello my friend my problem with rar file is back please please help

Peter
04-08-2011, 07:36 AM
Can you provide us with the url of the download where this is happening so that we can test it?

FrankMartin
04-09-2011, 08:04 AM
i download this link:http://dl.soft98.ir/soft/MAGIX.PC.Check.Tuning.2011.6.0.402.1045.zip
124 megabyte please
can support team fix this problem for ever?
i don't like to leave download studio but i wait for fix this little problem

Peter
04-11-2011, 08:46 AM
I have sent you an email with some information about downloading a test build of DownloadStudio, if you do not get this email please send an email to support@conceiva.com with the subject 'DownloadStudio forum download problem'.

FrankMartin
04-19-2011, 05:22 PM
oh my god
this problem wit zip file not fix?
i download rar file from internet its broken every rar file please fix

Peter
04-20-2011, 08:24 AM
Did you retry the url http://dl.soft98.ir/soft/MAGIX.PC.Check.Tuning.2011.6.0.402.1045.zip and did this download correctly or not? When we download this url it works correctly.

The downloads that are not working correctly, are they from the same server or different servers? Can you provide us with the urls to test.

The servers you are downloading from may be limiting your connections, can you try downloading using fewer download splits?

FrankMartin
04-20-2011, 09:18 PM
http://dl.soft98.ir/virus/TrustPort.Antivirus.11.0.0.4614.rar 202 mb
i need serial number in this file becase my antivirus trustport in expire in 2 days
please help ican'tdownload this file=ican't get serial number=my protection gone

Peter
04-21-2011, 11:21 AM
I have sent you an email with information about a fix for this issue, if you do not get the email please send an email to support@conceiva.com with the subject 'DownloadStudio download fix 20110421' and we will send you the details.

FrankMartin
04-23-2011, 07:48 PM
thanks problem not fix yet!
i Uninstall download studio but i install older version of download studio and i wait for new version butt please fix this truble with rar and zip file
thanks for you're support i wait for new version.
many thanks

FrankMartin
04-25-2011, 12:24 AM
hi i download all file correct with older version of download studio and i wait for new version thanks dude

FrankMartin
07-06-2011, 07:00 PM
ye ye ye
what's happen to this great software
i forced to go with download accelerator plus or getright pro
please please think why download studio should be a download bomb?
i have a 3GB traffic for 1month but i download many software and all damaged.
why?
i try to download this link but is damage:
http://parsaspace.com/files/0185794884/YM11002009_www.araddownload.com_.rar.html
my internet is wimax and speed 128. :confused:

Peter
07-07-2011, 08:21 AM
I tried downloading the url you provided with DownloadStudio 6.0.11 and it worked fine with 1 split, I tried it again just to make sure and it was successful again without any corruption. The site hosting this url has premium or free downloads, do you have a premium account or are you downloading as a free user?

Are you using DownloadStudio 6.0.11?

FrankMartin
07-07-2011, 09:18 PM
I tried downloading the url you provided with DownloadStudio 6.0.11 and it worked fine with 1 split, I tried it again just to make sure and it was successful again without any corruption. The site hosting this url has premium or free downloads, do you have a premium account or are you downloading as a free user?

Are you using DownloadStudio 6.0.11?

hi
i use 6.0.11 and i download this version
and with default download setting but damage file or 98% can't download
this site free and powerful site in my country
i download newversion of norton from symantecsite but in 87% file can't resume
i go to get right pro and i waith for new and fix version:(

Peter
07-08-2011, 07:53 AM
It will help us to diagnose the problem if you could send us the job conversation of the failed downloads, select the job in the Download List and go to the 'Job Conversation' tab and select all the text and copy and paste into an email and send to support@conceiva.com, this will give us a better idea of what the problem is.

FrankMartin
01-02-2014, 10:22 AM
hi and happy new year in new version still have a problem with rar and zip file
when i download file 90 complete with no problem download studio download 40 again and the end i see file corrupted!
i use 6.7 version but file o.k why?what's happen?

Paul
01-03-2014, 07:55 AM
Please try the latest version of DownloadStudio (v9.0.3.0). It the problem still exists, then please email us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com. In your email, include the URL that you are downloading and we will test it here to reproduce your problem and fix it.

Harrycarter
07-24-2014, 05:29 PM
i download 58megabyte picture in one rar file and download compelet when i extract
file show me a messege file dameged or file corrupted or no archive found but i download with web browser file is ok what's happen????????????:confused:

Hello friends,

Greetings... this is my first share here.

Well i hope that so far the problem would have been resolved for you. Else if you still face any issue fixing your corrupted RAR, ZIP or 7zip files. You may read this article on Microsoft. The author has given multiple options to repair the archive files perfectly.
http://curah.microsoft.com/80551/how-to-repair-corrupted-compressed-or-archived-files-zip-rar-7zip-tar-targz

Else i am sure i'll be very useful for many others who face this issue.

Please reply back if you found my answer useful. I would come up with more such resolutions.