PDA

View Full Version : Subtitle delay on Samsung C-series

aggesaks
04-04-2011, 05:31 PM
Hi

Is it possible to delay the subtitles with a combination of a Samsung C-series and Mezzmo? I am trying Mezzmo as an alternative to Samsung PC Share Manager, and it seems as a good alternative.
The delay feature exists with the Samsung software, when I press "Tools" when playing an mkv-file with srt subtitles, but with Mezzmo this menu item is gone, when I press "Tools".
Thanks in advance

GliMM
04-08-2011, 08:22 PM
Mezzmo is indeed a very good replacement for Samsung PC Share Manager!
But the delay feature (sync subtitle) is not available with Mezzmo, yet..
It has been discussed in previous posts since it would also allow you to turn off subtitles using the Samsung's Tools menu.
I have no idea how far up the list of features in upcoming releases this is, but I for one would love to see it since it is a very useful feature when subtitles
are out of sync.
The somewhat more complicated alternative is to manually resync subtitles using online tools and resave the subtitle file.
/Richard

Paul
04-11-2011, 10:03 AM
This will be implemented very soon :)

Paul
04-11-2011, 03:08 PM
Happy to say that this has also been implemented in the upcoming minor update, so there'll now be access to the subtitles menu on Samsung devices.

GliMM
04-12-2011, 02:13 AM
Yet another reason for choosing Mezzmo!!
And im not talking about the feature in itself. This is yet another situation when Mezzmo team shows their incredible
commitment to the product and interest in user response.

This counts for alot!