PDA

View Full Version : Resume on Samsung...

aggesaks
04-04-2011, 04:35 PM
Hi

In the future it would be nice with the resume feature on Samsung TV's (blue button), which works with Samsung PC Share Manager.
This is one of the features where I like the Samsung software more, which is a pitty ;)
Could this be built into future versions?

BR

Paul
04-04-2011, 04:43 PM
Hi,

Yes, we've had lots of requests for this and we'll have this implemented at some stage :) Thanks for the suggestion!

aggesaks
04-04-2011, 06:02 PM
Hi,

Yes, we've had lots of requests for this and we'll have this implemented at some stage :) Thanks for the suggestion!

When? :p
Just approx? 1 year, 1 month or...?

BR

Paul
04-05-2011, 08:46 AM
Less than a year ;) It's really hard to say, even approximately, because things can go this way or that based on how each next update performs, so things get postponed or lowered in priority from time to time. It's planned and thus will be implemented, that's the only real guarantee I can give at the moment.

Paul
04-07-2011, 03:42 PM
Well, some good news - we've implemented this feature as well and it'll be part of the next minor Mezzmo update :)

fastbuck
04-07-2011, 08:06 PM
that's great. right now i'm evaluating buying mezzmo or using another free dnla software. i really like your interface but had random stops with my samsung c6000 tv. this feature was a must and i hope the next update will also cure the random stops. another feature which i'm missing and is available in the other software (starting with s...) is the subtitle options for samsung where you can change the size, turn them on/off and delay them. last not least i hope for a speedier browsing experience with 2.2.1.0. the other software is winning in this regard. maybe because of the smaller size of the database files?!

any eta on the update? today would be ok for me :)

Paul
04-08-2011, 08:45 AM
Yes, we'll look into subtitle options as well, either for the upcoming release or the next one. We're doing testing now and if all goes well the release should be out soon (maybe even today).

Jike
04-11-2011, 03:39 AM
Look here : http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/888-last-position-memory

Paul
04-11-2011, 08:59 AM
Look here : http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/888-last-position-memory

Sorry, I'm not following :) What should I look for in there exactly?