PDA

View Full Version : Struggling to see the server (Win7 x64) from Sony BDP S470

Lozboz
04-07-2011, 07:38 AM
I have been successfully using Mezzmo from my Windows Home Server to Sony BDP S470 Blu Ray player for several months.

I've built a new server and loaded Win7 Ultimate x64. Try as I may I cannot see Mezzmo from the Sony. Internet connection to Sony works fine.

Is there anything I should know beyond the sticky post?

Thanks

Laurie

Paul
04-07-2011, 09:53 AM
If you've checked everything from that post, then the next step is to enable logging (see this thread: http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/419-FAQ-How-to-turn-on-diagnostic-logging), restart both server and the BDP, let them sit for a minute or so, then stop the server and send the logs to support (at) conceiva (dot) com for further investigation (just mention that you've gone through the usual steps of network troubleshooting). There's also a patch available that has improvements in network detection code and it may help.

Aaron407
04-08-2011, 01:52 AM
Have you checked the server connections list on the player? It may be worth clearing all media server connections, restarting the player, and verifying that it's not set to hide Mezzmo for some reason. It should show Mezzmo in this list if it's detecting it at all, even if you can't see it in the main media selection portion of the player's menu.