PDA

View Full Version : no movies listing after new update install

Harleyz
04-15-2011, 01:27 AM
I have a Samsung C5500 HTS and after installing newest Mezzmo update today (2.3.0.0) I was unable to access any of my Libraries (video, Music or Pictures) it just says nothing was found. I have tried removing and readding all movies and TV Shows, but still does not show up on my HTS. This was working fine this morning before update and I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem or know how to resolve it.

Thanks

GliMM
04-15-2011, 03:49 AM
I have the same problem!
After the upgrade, my Samsung B TV (LE46B655) Won't list any media, it will find mezzmo as media server, but when i select the Movie category it will load and fail (Tv tells me that the action could not be completed) for a few seconds i see the videos in the library but no names and only text 'Unclassified' on what used to be folders (I think, its hard to see in such short time)
If i remove ALL media in my library it will just get stuck on the 'loading'

The really wierd thing is that on my other Samsung TV (UE40B7070) when i try the same thing, the TV will shut down and 'restart'!

I have tried to make a complete uninstall of Mezzmo, cleaning up all librarys and setting, reinstall but the problem remains.
I will send the logs when preforming these tests and hopefully Mezzmo Team will be able to assist.
But at the moment 2.3.0.0 is totally non functioning for both my Samsung B devices
/GliMM

http://glimm.mine.nu/Dump.JPG

Paul
04-15-2011, 08:47 AM
Yes, please do send in the logs and we'll investigate this issue. Please also check that the device profiles are set correctly (just making sure!).

Britinva
04-15-2011, 09:06 AM
Had the Mezzmo update this morning.

All my Samsung BD-C5500's are working as normal.

However, problem with my Samsung HT-C5500. When I select Mezzmo and the category Video I get message "No Movie file in current device. Select another category."

Similar Message if I select Music.

Tried switching from the Samsung HTS to the Samsung BDP profile but still same.

Sent logs too support (at) conceiva (dot) com

Cheers,
Mark

Paul
04-15-2011, 09:07 AM
Thanks - we'll get back to you via e-mail.

GliMM
04-15-2011, 04:25 PM
The updated profile did solve my problem.
Thanks for the quick response!

Regards
GliMM

Paul
04-15-2011, 05:15 PM
For all owners of Samsung A-series or B-series TVs or home theater systems (HT-series), then you can get the patch here:

http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/1496-ATTN-Samsung-A-B-HTS-users-of-Mezzmo-v2.3-if-you-get-the-quot-No-Files-Found-quot-error!

(Apply this patch after upgrading to v2.3)

Britinva
04-16-2011, 01:42 AM
I'm working again too

Great support!

neil.e.fraser
04-16-2011, 08:26 AM
My samsung c6500 is having the same issue. I have been using the samsung bpd 3D profile as that was what it defaulted to when I first connected and it always seemed to work before. Is there a patch for that one?

Paul
04-16-2011, 09:51 AM
My samsung c6500 is having the same issue. I have been using the samsung bpd 3D profile as that was what it defaulted to when I first connected and it always seemed to work before. Is there a patch for that one?

I suggest after installing Mezzmo v2.3, go the Media Devices dialog in Mezzmo and delete all the devices listed. Close the dialog and start your Mezzmo server and they should all be detected again (assuming your Samsung BDP is turned on). Go back to the Media Devices dialog and make sure your Samsung C6500 device is listed and is using the Samsung BDP device profile.

Paul
04-18-2011, 08:55 AM
It's possibly a different issue - please turn on logging (see this thread: http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/419-FAQ-How-to-turn-on-diagnostic-logging) then restart the BDP and try to connect to Mezzmo. Once it fails, stop the server and send the logs to support (at) conceiva (dot) com and we'll investigate.