PDA

View Full Version : Samsung Issue. Need help.

adrianv
04-17-2011, 11:25 AM
Hello Mezzmo Forums.

I have a Samsung UN46B7100WF Television running the latest firmware. Wired to network.

Windows 7 64bit.

I tried several servers before stumbling into Mezzmo.

Playstation Media Server, PC Share Manager and TVersity work fine but don't play .mkv

which sucks.

I downloaded the Mezzmo trial.
Samsung recognizes the Server, However when I choose any media option (movies, Music...) it displays an error "Request could not be completed....Returning to Main Menu"

I only have 15 days before my trial is over and I'm all out of ideas.

Thanks in advance

Paul
04-17-2011, 11:32 AM
Make sure you have Mezzmo v2.3 installed, and then download the following patch:

http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/1496-ATTN-Samsung-A-B-HTS-users-of-Mezzmo-v2.3-if-you-get-the-quot-No-Files-Found-quot-error!

After applying the patch, make sure that you have the "Samsung B" device profile selected for your TV in the Media Devices dialog in Mezzmo. Try streaming music or videos now.

Let us know if that helps.

adrianv
04-17-2011, 10:13 PM
Thanks,

Replaced the files.

Tried profile Samsung B first. Did not work.

Switched to Samsung HTS.
Worked!!

However...Some video files aren't supported (.avi) and another the audio codec isn't supported. O.o

I'm happy though. Thanks, I'll be purchasing at the end of my trial.

Just for the record:

Samsung UN46B7100WF
Windows 7 x64
Mezzmo using profile "Samsung HTS"
after applying this patch:

http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/1496-ATTN-Samsung-A-B-HTS-users-of-Mezzmo-v2.3-if-you-get-the-quot-No-Files-Found-quot-error

WOOT!

aday12345
04-18-2011, 06:40 AM
I am also having this issue, after I took the latest update. I am running 2.3
this is only happening on my Samsung A series TV, everything still works fine on my Samsung C series TV.

Should I also apply this patch

Paul
04-18-2011, 10:10 AM
I am also having this issue, after I took the latest update. I am running 2.3
this is only happening on my Samsung A series TV, everything still works fine on my Samsung C series TV.

Should I also apply this patch
Yes, the patch includes fixes for Samsung A, B and HTS.