PDA

View Full Version : Sony KDL60LX900 and Mezzmo

guru_floyd
04-17-2011, 10:47 PM
Hi

Mezzmo was running fine on my Sony LX900 60" TV. The new mezzmo update did not do this but the TV was updated with a software update recently. I cannot see any files under the video section. I can see the folder and subfolders but cannot see the files. I can only see the mpg files in the list of videos but not a single avi file. The music files seem to play fine.

But the strange thing is i can see all files on my Blu ray player sony which is BDV-E370.

I have tried various profiles like generic, KDL, KDL W but to no luck in finding video files on my TV and i have given up.

I'm pretty sure its the TV software update which has done this as this happened before the new mezzmo update came out.

Can someone please help me out here

Paul
04-18-2011, 09:01 AM
The first thing to check is if your transcoding is turned on or off. If it's off, then that would be the most likely reason, as the TV doesn't support AVIs natively. If transcoding is on, then can you please turn on logging (see this thread: http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/419-FAQ-How-to-turn-on-diagnostic-logging) then try browsing the folder that has the files that do not show up on the TV, after that stop the server and send the logs to support (at) conceiva (dot) com and we'll investigate.

guru_floyd
04-18-2011, 12:12 PM
Hi

Transcoding is on. The tv supports avi's natively. I can play avi's from a USB drive. I will check the logging thing and get back to you.

guru_floyd
04-18-2011, 12:21 PM
Log file sent.

Paul
04-18-2011, 12:30 PM
Thanks for the logs - I'll get back to you via e-mail.