PDA

View Full Version : Custom video artwork from local JPG file

Gus
05-13-2011, 07:29 PM
Hi

i seem to be rebuiling my library more and more these days (dont ask), and while Mezzmo is great for choosing a local JPG for video artwork / cover; it's a pain having to reassign every cover to every video manually after each rebuild. I have close to 150 films on my server (and 150 artwork JPGs) and it takes quite some time to assign all the covers manually.

Is it possible / would it be possible in future, to set Mezzmo to look in a folder for artwork? for example a JPG with the same filename as the film? A seperate folder for artwork would be better than the movie folder just to be tidy i think.

Any thoughts?

thanks and keep up the great work.

Gus

Paul
05-16-2011, 10:03 AM
Hi Gus,

Mezzmo should pick up the artwork JPG if it's in the same folder and has the same filename as the movie automatically. We'll add an option to specify a different folder for artwork in a future version as well.

devilbrand
03-02-2012, 01:57 AM
I have experienced the same problem with cover art for movies. If the folder.jpg file is over written with a new one, it does not get updated by mezzmo (either by playlist or folder refresh or by maintenance). It will only update if the properties for that movie is selected and then I browse and add the new folder.jpg file.