PDA

View Full Version : Cannot stream ANYTHING to Xbox 360

Chrono86
03-08-2009, 07:53 AM
Hello,

I'm trying out Mezzmo, but I can't get this working. I'm running Vista Home Premium

I've added some divx avi's and some mp3's to my library, and they all 'preview' just fine in the program

But when I select a video on my Xbox 360 to play, it sits there for a moment on 'opening' then comes up with:

"Unplayable Content: The connection to your computer has been lost"

When I try to play any mp3's the media player on the Xbox just sits there and doesn't play anything.

I've tried removing and reinstalling codecs, but I don't it's a codec problem because Mezzmo can preview them on the computer

I have Windows Firewall disabled as well

What is going on here?

Thanks.
Adam

Paul
03-10-2009, 08:51 AM
Hello,

I'm trying out Mezzmo, but I can't get this working. I'm running Vista Home Premium

I've added some divx avi's and some mp3's to my library, and they all 'preview' just fine in the program

But when I select a video on my Xbox 360 to play, it sits there for a moment on 'opening' then comes up with:

"Unplayable Content: The connection to your computer has been lost"

When I try to play any mp3's the media player on the Xbox just sits there and doesn't play anything.

I've tried removing and reinstalling codecs, but I don't it's a codec problem because Mezzmo can preview them on the computer

I have Windows Firewall disabled as well

What is going on here?

Thanks.
Adam
Hello,

Most probably those files are not supported natively by the XBox 360. We're about to release a major update to Mezzmo which will include transcoding as one of the new features. Transcoding will make sure that your files can be played on your device (such as the XBox 360).

Best regards,

Dennis

Paul
12-15-2009, 05:29 PM
Just to let you know that Mezzmo v2.1 has been released today.

Mezzmo now transcodes files so you can plays all types of files on your devices at home. It also ships with a device profile specifically for the Xbox 360.

Direct download link: http://www.conceiva.com/downloads/mezzmo-setup.exe

Paul
01-08-2010, 04:17 PM
Also with the latest update to v2.1.2 we now support folders on the XBox 360, so in Videos and Photos you will see your Mezzmo folder structure that you can browse.