PDA

View Full Version : Bug?

Aid
07-03-2011, 01:52 AM
I have noticed a minor bug I think in Windows 7

Open Mezzmo and it minimizes to the taskbar. Open from taskbar into a NON full screen window and there are a few icons missing. If you maximize the window to full screen the icons appear. If you exit mezzmo while it was in full screen and re-open it the icons are there as normal. At least it does with me.

Is this is clear?

Aid
07-03-2011, 02:34 AM
Sorry about the small files above.

Anyhow, I have found another bug. In mezzmo while browsing video files in my samsung device I have the option to sort files "Sorting". When I press the corresponding button, my device freezes, and I need press the menu buttom to go back to the main device screen

Paul
07-04-2011, 10:01 AM
I have noticed a minor bug I think in Windows 7

Open Mezzmo and it minimizes to the taskbar. Open from taskbar into a NON full screen window and there are a few icons missing. If you maximize the window to full screen the icons appear. If you exit mezzmo while it was in full screen and re-open it the icons are there as normal. At least it does with me.

Is this is clear?
Interesting - I can see some icons missing. We'll try to reproduce this here and see what happens.

Anyhow, I have found another bug. In mezzmo while browsing video files in my samsung device I have the option to sort files "Sorting". When I press the corresponding button, my device freezes, and I need press the menu buttom to go back to the main device screen
Can you please turn on logging (see this thread: http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/419-FAQ-How-to-turn-on-diagnostic-logging), then try doing that again and once it freezes, stop the server and send the logs to support (at) conceiva (dot) com and we'll take a look.

Thanks for reporting these!

Aid
07-04-2011, 08:50 PM
Hi Dennis,

I've done this and emailed to "support@conceiva.com"