PDA

View Full Version : Mezzmo Crashing

Bryce
04-30-2009, 06:59 PM
When I try and add a movie, Mezzmo comes up with the "Mezzmo Needs To Close" error, and then gives me the choice to send an error report or not too, then crashes.

Any fixes for this?

Bryce
04-30-2009, 08:16 PM
Nevermind.

I uninstalled Mezzmo, then re-installed it, and I haven't applied the new update, which seems to have fixed the problem!

Dennis, where abouts in Melbourne are you? I'm studying Cert IV Networking at TAFE in Broadmeadows :D

Paul
05-01-2009, 02:23 PM
We'll look into the crash issue with the new version.

Conceiva is located near Monash University in Notting Hill.

Best regards,

Paul

lesterw
01-17-2010, 09:42 AM
Try turning ON diagnostic logging and see if the crashes stop. I'm seeing a lot of Mezzmo.exe v2.1.2.0 Application crashes while just navigating around and when my remote player (LG BD390) tries to access the service. But when I turn on Diagnostic logging within Mezzmo, the crashes STOP happening (go figure). :confused:

Unfortunately though, the server slows way down when logging is taking place.

Paul
01-17-2010, 09:52 AM
Hi lesterw,

We have not heard of any crashes in the latest version of Mezzmo. Make sure you have installed the latest version of Mezzmo (v2.1.2). If you find Mezzmo is still crashing, please take a screenshot (or tell us the crash details) and email us at support [at] conceiva.com. We'll look into it immediately.

Many thanks,

Paul.