PDA

View Full Version : Oppo BD 93 device profile? cant see Mezzmo from Oppo

micks_address
07-06-2011, 08:15 PM
Hi folks,

My Panasonic 42VT30 can see my 'Mezzmo' media server no problems but I cant see the the 'Mezzmo' server from my new Oppo BD 93. I have the 93 connected to my network and it can see my Windows media player server.

Any ideas?

Cheers,
Mick

Paul
07-07-2011, 09:48 AM
Hi Mick,

Are both those devices connected through the same network (e.g. both wired or both wireless)?

Did Mezzmo detect the Oppo (is it in the Media Devices dialog) or it didn't either?

micks_address
07-07-2011, 05:38 PM
hi Dennis,

Thanks for the response. After a reboot of my pc, router and blu-ray player I can now browse the Mezzmo media server from the blu-ray player. I do have another issue though. The Oppo BD 93 EU (european model) does not support mp3 file playback. All my music is on my pc in mp3 format. Is there anyway using mezzmo I can stream the mp3s as OGG or some other format the Oppo will play? At the moment when I browse to the Music folder from the blu-ray player no files are listed. Whereas if i do this from my Panasonic tv I can see all my mp3s with album art intact.

kind regards,
Mick

Paul
07-08-2011, 09:46 AM
Hi Mick,

Yes, please send a message to support (at) conceiva (dot) com and I'll send you a device profile for the Oppo that will transcode MP3s.

micks_address
07-08-2011, 07:58 PM
Hi Dennis,

I've sent the email

Kind Regards,
Michael

Paul
07-11-2011, 09:40 AM
Thanks - we'll get back to you via e-mail.