PDA

View Full Version : Unable to download video files in bulk

aloha
05-06-2009, 02:11 AM
I am trying to download all video files from a web site in one shot. The program finds the files and downloads them (I see the progress), but never saves them. I have a few errors and URL skipped in job details tabe, but DownloadStudioLog.htm doesn't show them.

I tried to download the files manually (right click, download link using download studio) - works fine. I used same bulk download method to download mp3 files from same web site - works fine. I attached the exported job files in xml format.

I am at Download Studio version 5.1.3.0

Please shed the light.

Thank you!

Brent
05-06-2009, 10:00 AM
Thank you for reporting this issue. We have reproduced it here and should have a fix soon.

Please fill in a support request on our web site if you would like to be emailed the fix when it is ready, otherwise it will be included in the next update of DownloadStudio.

aloha
05-06-2009, 01:47 PM
The request is submitted.

Thank you for your hard work!!

hiserdison
10-08-2010, 06:58 PM
I am trying to download all video files from a web site in one shot. The program finds the files and downloads them (I see the progress), but never saves them. I have a few errors and URL skipped in job details tabe, but Download StudioLog.htm doesn't show them.

Peter
10-11-2010, 07:53 AM
Can you please provide us with the url of the download so that we can try and reproduce the issue?