PDA

View Full Version : Samsung PC Share Manager vs Mezzmo

lynndhyatt
07-13-2011, 08:11 PM
I have one of the most brilliant Samsung product (UE32C6700 LED Tv), with USB Wifi Samsung dongle. All functions are ok, except one: DLNA service. When I start to use this service, with PC Share application I had a lot of problems. First, it wasn't working on Windows 7 (confirmed by support from US), then when I verified with Windows XP it was freezing the movie and options on application doesen't permit too much...
I tried some free DLNA programs, but with the same results. Then I discovered Mezzmo (free for 15 days) and it was like I discovered America: everything was perfect! No more freezing, a lot of options to choose, no more problems with subtitles!
And ofcourse I could link even second TV (no Samsung brand) to the same DLNA server on Windows 7!
Only this questions I have: why make Samsung such beautiful product and such poor conectivity application? With PC Share Manager it looks like a new Mercedes with cassette tape audio system... Why Samsung doesen't look on the market to see how is working Mezzmo DLNA application and make something like this?
Hrrrrrrrr...

Canon T3i vs T2i (http://dslrcamerasearch.com/2011/02/canon-600d-review/)

Paul
07-14-2011, 09:54 AM
Thanks! We'd be happy if Samsung included Mezzmo instead of PCSM :)