PDA

View Full Version : Blu-Ray support

TVsoundguy
07-15-2011, 12:25 AM
I'd love to see Blu-Ray support in Mezzmo! I rip my movies with DVDfab as either Blu-Ray folders or ISO (full disc in each case), and though Mezzmo seems to be able to stream the M2TS files, it would be great if Mezzmo could better support Blu-Ray directly. I don't expect full (menu) support, but reading the Blu-Ray playlist and playing the main movie (similar to how DVDfab handles a main-movie-only rip) would be terrific, or at the very least, the ability to read the contents of a BDMV/Stream directory and play the largest file (should work about 80% of the time, though not with seamless branching titles).

For sure, it would be a great way for Mezzmo to differentiate itself from the crowd of other media servers. :cool:

- Chris

Paul
07-15-2011, 08:47 AM
Thanks for the suggestion - we'll look into this!

lugaidster
09-10-2011, 04:17 AM
Just to add to this, I like this idea, even if it's just Bluray Folder Support. You could use something like tsMuxeR to remux the folder and stream the movie in ts format. It's just a thought.

Anyway, great work with Mezzmo, I tried every single one out there and ended up buying this one.