PDA

View Full Version : Profile For LG ST600 Smart Upgrader

JamboUK
07-24-2011, 04:16 AM
I need a suitable profile for an LG ST600 Smart Upgrader. At the moment I am making do with the standard LG TV profile.

Are there plans for one? Thanks.

Paul
07-25-2011, 08:34 AM
We do not yet have a dedicated device profile for the LG ST600. We will create one for you and other LG ST600 owners. All we need you to do is turn on logging in Mezzmo (see this thread: http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/419-FAQ-How-to-turn-on-diagnostic-logging) and connect to the device and stream some files. Then zip up the logs and send them to us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com. From your logs, we'll be able to create a device profile and send it to you to try.

Paul
07-25-2011, 08:52 AM
Looks like the LG TV device profile matches what the ST600 supports very closely. Are there any files that are being transcoded when they shouldn't or files that do not play?

We can still make a dedicated profile of course, but when you e-mail the logs in, please also describe whether there are any issues playing your current files.

JamboUK
07-26-2011, 04:35 PM
Looks like the LG TV device profile matches what the ST600 supports very closely. Are there any files that are being transcoded when they shouldn't or files that do not play?

We can still make a dedicated profile of course, but when you e-mail the logs in, please also describe whether there are any issues playing your current files.

Thanks. Will do. (Not seen any issues of note as yet - but I will still send in the logs).

Paul
07-26-2011, 04:39 PM
We've just released a new update for Mezzmo, so please update to that first and then if you see any issues using the existing LG TV device profile, please send in the logs.

pmcd
08-13-2011, 06:49 PM
I also have the ST600. During setup it selected an LG Blue-ray player. Seems to work fine, though the TV makes more sense.

philip

Paul
08-15-2011, 08:54 AM
Auto-detection may sometimes get confused if the hardware manufacturer doesn't change the identifying strings in their firmware to be unique enough. Try the TV profile as well and see which one works better - and please let us know. Thanks!