PDA

View Full Version : Streaming broken after update to 2.4.1.0

Asimov
08-06-2011, 07:32 PM
Hi, I'm using mezzmo for streming media mainly to my samsung LE40B650.
When I updated from 2.4 to 2.4.1.0 content started to stream badly for all media. Mostly the streming starts but the timebar goes on very speedy, even though movie seems to play at normal speed. In these cases, if I just let it go, the media player disconnects anyway when timebar is over (a few minutes later, at that speed).

Even if once I used a customized profile you gave me, I've been using default samsung B profile since many releases ago, so I wasn't worried about profiles when I updated.

I would try to load the customized profile you gave me when I had an incompatibility issue, but that problem went away at next release so I didn't keep the profile, or either I can't find it anymore...but in the case that it's not a profile issue I would be grateful to who can suggest how to fix it.

Thanks in advance

gilbery007
08-07-2011, 03:52 AM
Since the latest 2.4.1.0 update films I had watched Friday now it's Saturday and I cannot watch again due to unsupported audio error message, the only thing I have changed is Mezzmo which I updated. I know the film in question uses DTS Audio but like I said it did work until the update? I have converted the audio to .mp4 for the film and all i working again but I would like to know why since update have some of my files been affected?

gilbery007
08-07-2011, 04:21 AM
Since the latest 2.4.1.0 update films I had watched Friday now it's Saturday and I cannot watch again due to unsupported audio error message, the only thing I have changed is Mezzmo which I updated. I know the film in question uses DTS Audio but like I said it did work until the update? I have converted the audio to .mp4 for the film and all i working again but I would like to know why since update have some of my files been affected?

Also all music files play to 1 minute 34 seconds in and then the audio stops only since the new update?

Paul
08-08-2011, 09:24 AM
Can you please post FFmpeg information on some of those files that stopped playing since the update (in Mezzmo right-click on the file and use the "Get FFmpeg Information" command) and I'll see why they are affected by the update.

Music hasn't changed for Samsung B in this update, so it should behave as it did before - did it play fully through before?