PDA

View Full Version : FLACs not playing properly on Sony BDPS-570 DVD player

DaveNY5
08-25-2011, 02:33 AM
When I try to play a FLAC file (1.4MBPS) on my BDPS-570, it initially gets an error saying "File is corrupted or music file is not supported." I then back up and load it again and it plays fine, but then when the song ends, it doesn't go to the next song and I have to go back and reload it and it plays. In Mezzmo, I have the device set as Sony BDP (NTSC, No DivX). On the Sony is does say the file is LPCM format. Any ideas how to get this to work smoother?

Edit: I see there are other profiles for the BDP so I will try those also and report back.

Paul
08-25-2011, 09:08 AM
We have an updated device profile for Sony BDPs that should fix that issue. Please e-mail support (at) conceiva (dot) com and we'll send it to you to try.

DaveNY5
08-25-2011, 10:33 AM
We have an updated device profile for Sony BDPs that should fix that issue. Please e-mail support (at) conceiva (dot) com and we'll send it to you to try.

OK, well I tried the one that someone else posted and it didn't fix the problem, but I'll give it a shot.

Paul
08-25-2011, 10:36 AM
Someone else might've posted something to resolve a different issue, so let's try the one we'll send you instead.

DaveNY5
08-25-2011, 11:42 PM
I've installed the new profiles you sent and that has resolved the problem. Works beautifully now!

Paul
08-26-2011, 08:56 AM
Great to hear you are up and running now. Thanks for letting us know. We'll include this fix into the next release.