PDA

View Full Version : "Setup Your Mezzmo Library..." not showing added folders

peterf5438
09-01-2011, 07:35 AM
Hi,
I'm not sure whether this has already been reported (if so, please disregard) but I am currently running version 2.4.2.0 of Mezzmo and I have noticed that when you open the Tools -> Setup Your Mezzmo Library... dialog box, all the folders I have added are not showing - the list is empty. If I add a new folder, it initially shows as the only item in the list, and when I hit OK to close and then I re-open it again, the list is empty once more.

Peter

Paul
09-01-2011, 01:41 PM
Hi Peter,

That dialog doesn't actually store folders you've added - it's there only to make adding folder easier initially. After the initial run, I'd recommend just using the "Add Folder" command.

peterf5438
09-01-2011, 02:39 PM
Hi Peter,

That dialog doesn't actually store folders you've added - it's there only to make adding folder easier initially. After the initial run, I'd recommend just using the "Add Folder" command.

OK... slightly confusing. ?? :eek: ?? The Edit and Delete buttons give the impression you can edit and delete existing folders but I guess those buttons are there only to edit and delete folders before you commit (hit OK).

So to delete a folder, you have to do it from the Tree view on the left? And if you specified during initial setup that a folder conatins all types of media, you have to delete it from Music, Video and Photos?

Peter

Paul
09-01-2011, 04:16 PM
Yes, I agree, it's a bit confusing and we'll fix it up.

To delete a folder, just delete the folder itself from the tree on the left and files should be removed automatically from all relevant playlists.