PDA

View Full Version : Runtime error and Fatal crash

madlive
09-01-2011, 02:41 PM
Good day, since a few days every time I start Mezzmo I get the following error afterwards the program crashes. I've tried reinstalling but it does not seem to work. I hope you guys are able to help me. Furthermore I was wondering if you guys have more recent profiles for the 2011 Philips tv's which can play almost everything making transcoding obsolete. I have a philips 42PFL7676 (almost identical to the 7675).

Kind regards,

"
Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
Runtime Error!

Progarm: C:\Program Files|Conceiva|Mezzmo|Mezzmo.exe

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information.
"

Then shuts down the program. When Mezzmo is restarted - loads trial/register screen - then shows program splash, then application screen - then the runtime error pops up again.

Paul
09-01-2011, 04:18 PM
We are working on a device profile for the new Philips TVs, so please send in a message to support (at) conceiva (dot) com and we'll send you a device profile to try.

Also, it sounds like one of the files that you have caused an issue when it was added to the library and it now prevents things from starting up. We'll tell you how to try and fix that in reply to your message with the device profile.