PDA

View Full Version : MKV to Xbox 360

JJenson
09-23-2011, 05:42 PM
I just downloaded the latest version of mezzmo today after trying twonky and tversity. I am really liking this DLNA and would like to purchase it but I have 1 problem first. I have many mkv files and stream to xbox 360's around the house. Well avi's play great but when I select a mkv it starts goes black then takes me back out to select the video again. I do not even have time to pause and let it transcode or anything like that.

Any idea what is happening or something I can do to fix this?

Walsted
09-24-2011, 09:56 PM
I have the exact same problem. There is supposed to be a fix for the problem but you have to open a support case it seems.

shmack
09-25-2011, 01:05 PM
Same here. The 1080 and 720 MP4 and WMV files I have play beautifully on my x360s, but the MKV or other misc files that need to be transcoded do the same thing with the black screen and return to select video again. I have tried troubleshooting, and anything that needs to be transcoded does not seem to work. I have tried updating my ffmpeg also. The non-transcoded files play beautifully on my 360s and actually support ff/rew unlike playon. I just cannot get anything to transcode properly using mezzmo, even though the same files play without ff/rew functionality via playon.

Paul
09-26-2011, 09:00 AM
Yes, please send in a message to support or open a new support ticket and we'll send you a fix for that.