PDA

View Full Version : .mkv & .flac

kalemvar
10-05-2011, 03:35 PM
Hello I'm new here and I've past the last hour to find a post that can answer my question but nothing precisely

I have a samsung BD-D5300 and I've Mezzmo installed on my pc, I got a connection through my network no problem at all, but I have a large collection of .mkv & .flac. I've incorporated them in Mezzmo (Video & Audio) I can see them on my TV, BUT there's the problem: if I go to All Video Files I can see them and if I want to play them I got a loading... and message : Not Supported File Format (and what is weird, it tell me it's .mpg ???) I got the same problem with the audio ... and if I browse direction in my added folders (where my files are) the folders are empty.

I hope someone can give me a clear answer because it's a great software that I'm going to bye if it works properly.

Thanks

Kalemvar

Paul
10-05-2011, 03:40 PM
Hello,

Please check that you are using the correct device profile - go to Media Devices dialog and select a "Samsung BDP" or "Samsung D" device profile and try again.

If that doesn't help, please enable logging (see this thread: http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/419-FAQ-How-to-turn-on-diagnostic-logging) then browse to a folder with missing files or the ones that do not play and try to play one file for a few seconds (if it starts playing at all), after that stop the server and send in the logs to support.

kalemvar
10-06-2011, 06:06 PM
Thanks for your help

for now with device profil ''Samsung BDP'' on I can play .mkv fine (no more ''Not Supported File Format'') but I still have the same problem concerning the folders I've added. I can see them (including the sub-folders) not I can't see any files in them.

And about the audio, still the same problem, I can see it's .flac files but if I want to play them I got ''Not Supported File Format''.

atleast we are progressing. :-)

Kalemvar

Paul
10-07-2011, 09:54 AM
Is transcoding turned on? Please check that it is, and if so, I'll need to see some logs - please send those in and we'll sort this out.

moondial
10-09-2011, 03:08 AM
Hi kalemvar,
I seem to have the same problem. However my mkv files play ok but flac had same problems.
Did you manage to find a solution?
Otherwise I should say a wonderful software.

moondial
10-10-2011, 10:10 AM
Is there nobody monitoring this thread, any answers anyone out there?
Please.........

Paul
10-10-2011, 10:29 AM
We are closed on the weekend, thus no replies on this thread ;)

If you can also send in the logs, we'll be able to sort this out.

kalemvar
10-11-2011, 09:10 AM
Hello moondial

for now I can play files (.mkv & .flac) that are located in my PC(s) and can't from my NAS server. I can see and add files located on it Mezzmo can see them, and I see them on my TV BUT when I want to play them I got the message: ''Not Supported File Format''

Kalemvar

moondial
10-12-2011, 02:54 AM
Thanks both for the replies,
i have started another thread since i have multiple problems which i have listed there. If i get any joy i will surely let you know kalemvar.