PDA

View Full Version : to place mezzmo playlists anywhere within a file hierarchy

itsmydamnation
10-07-2011, 03:40 PM
I only seem to be able to place mezzmo playlists (active/smart) at root level, i would really like to be able to place mezzmo playlists anywhere within the browse-able hierarchy presented by mezzmo.

i like a tall and skinny hierarchy, not fat and flat ;p

cheers

Paul
10-07-2011, 03:44 PM
You should be able to place Mezzmo playlists anywhere, provided it's not inside an Active playlist or a disk folder that you've added using the "Add Folder" command (they have yellow folder icons).

How are you trying to place a playlist? Do you create it and specify a certain parent, or do you drag-and-drop an existing playlist?

itsmydamnation
10-07-2011, 05:59 PM
You should be able to place Mezzmo playlists anywhere, provided it's not inside an Active playlist or a disk folder that you've added using the "Add Folder" command (they have yellow folder icons).

How are you trying to place a playlist? Do you create it and specify a certain parent, or do you drag-and-drop an existing playlist?

i wish to place it within a disk folder, i can sort of do what i want by placing disk folders within a playlist and then putting the smart play list in the first playlist. but thats still a little limiting.

Paul
10-10-2011, 09:53 AM
You cannot place them within a disk folder because that reflects your actual physical disk folders and are read dynamically from disk when you access that folder/playlist.