PDA

View Full Version : Mezzmo Media server visible just a few minutes

NukeVader
10-08-2011, 01:24 PM
I have installed Mezzmo trial version and it works kind of well... but there comes a moment when my dlna compatible devices stop seeing it. I stop and restart the media server and it becomes visible again... for a few seconds or minutes and dissapear again. I was seriously thinking to buy this one rather than wms, but now I do not know. And YES, I have rebooted everything that can be, PC, BD Player, PS3, router, etc. During the trial period of WMS this never happens so It is not the PC network connection either. pls. help.
The software is on a desktop pc which exceeds the minium requirements, with windows XP SP3, and my devices are a Sony Blu-Ray, PS3 and a Samsung Galaxy TAB. It is not a network problem since my TAB keeps streaming to the other 2 devices just fine. Thanks.

Paul
10-10-2011, 09:10 AM
Can you please enable logging (see this thread: http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/419-FAQ-How-to-turn-on-diagnostic-logging) then let Mezzmo sit and disappear from your devices. Once that happens, please stop the server and send the logs in to support and we'll check out what's going on.