PDA

View Full Version : Pre Transcoding

DeeNooP
10-17-2011, 06:58 PM
Hi guys,

I've read in several old threads that pre transcoding was coming out in the next version. Is this out already and I can't find it or it's the next one from now? Is there an ETA on this?

I've tried doing pre-transcoding with other programs but Mezzmo seems to be the only one that keeps the picture quality and works with no problems. Very anxious for this update :D

Thanks

Paul
10-18-2011, 09:17 AM
Pre-transcoding is not available as yet. We're nearly done with the development and are testing it now. It will be released before the end of the year but I cannot give you a firm date as yet. It will be a free upgrade for all registered users.

bsantelli
12-22-2011, 05:52 AM
Pre-transcoding is not available as yet. We're nearly done with the development and are testing it now. It will be released before the end of the year but I cannot give you a firm date as yet. It will be a free upgrade for all registered users.

Last I heard, would be released before Christmas......just a few days away - still on schedule? would be a great Christmas gift to the many of us waiting for pre-transcoding.

Paul
12-22-2011, 09:58 AM
Yes, still on schedule - all efforts are now concentrated on finishing testing.

Paul
01-06-2012, 05:38 PM
Just an update - Mezzmo v2.5 has been released and it includes the 'pre-transcoding' features that have been discussed in this thread.